2011/09/25

Time to go, time to go. Right?

It is always upset when leaving a place where you used to it for so long.

I have the feeling that nothing will stay the same next time I come back, that is the truth.

When I had the last lunch with him, I knew that this was the last time we met. I won't be coming back.

I am heading forward to an unknown future, a long jouney, a stranger's land.

I don't cry.  It's been a long time I forgot how to cry. Life is just like this, you have nothing to complain, in fact you can't complain.
You just have to deal with what might have come.

Time push you, you're not going to like it.
That's sad.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete